I told Kioni my friend Grace has a PhD in music and she teaches music in university, and she also teaches piano to kids, she immediately said, "Can we go back to Hong Kong right now?" (She suppose Grace lives in Hong Kong since she is Chinese.) I said Grace lives in the U.S., and she asked to go back to the U.S. immediately so she can learn how to play the piano from her.
I said Grace can play the piano very beautifully, she then said, "Like me?" "Well....someday you will be as good as she is if you practice." "Well, I am sure she is not as good as I am in drawing dinosaurs."
What do you think? Grace. Can you draw dinosaurs?
2 comments:
Kioni, you're definitely better than I am at drawing dinosaurs!
By the way, here's my rule #1 for learning to play the piano: curve your fingers.
Post a Comment