Kioni - Snow in Greek (Χιoνι)
Isaiah 1:18 Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow. Chinese name Yi Kei, Yi means thy (God), Kei means blessing, propitiousness. 以 賽 亞 書 1:18 你 們 的 罪 雖 像 硃 紅 , 必 變 成 雪 白 。(外 祖 母 名 叫 沈 雪 芳。)爾 祺 - “你”(神)的 “祝 福”。(外 祖 父 名 盧 祺。)
Thursday, April 16, 2009
You would be a bug too
Daddy was joking with Kioni this morning while she was on the floor playing,
"What are you, Kioni, a floor bug?" "If I am a floor bug, then because you are my dad, you will be a floor bug, too."
1 comment:
Vivian Lam
said...
Good logic! And as far as I know, most, if not all, of the Chinese way of cursing develops from this logic, including, but not limited to, Ah Q.
1 comment:
Good logic! And as far as I know, most, if not all, of the Chinese way of cursing develops from this logic, including, but not limited to, Ah Q.
Post a Comment