Thursday, February 16, 2006

Pears

Kioni loves pears. Anytime when she is not feeling well, or when we were travelling, she will always ask to eat pears. The brown kind is what she prefers, she likes them soft, not crunchy. Preferred to eat it with the skin peeled, and cut into bite size pieces. She can eat a whole pear all by herself. Now you think apples might also work, but it doesn't, just pears, not oranges, just pears. Strawberries are good, only when they are sweet, grapes are good when the skin is not tough, kiwi is good when they are not sour. But pears are always on the top of the list.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, pears are also Sophia's favorite. Apples are O.K. to her. But if I put both pears and apples in a plate, she always eats off all the pears before taking apples.

Wenhua

Amy said...

Sherry, does Sophia prefer a certain kind of pears? Or any pear will do.

Anonymous said...

So far I only give one kind to her, the Asian Pear, cause I like this kind most. It's very round, gold skin and juicy. Some people call it 水晶梨

Sherry