It's Easter, we were talking a lot about how Jesus died for us and how he is risen.This morning, after breakfast, Kioni looked at me with a sad looking face.
Kioni: "Mommy, I don't want you to die."
Mommy: "Dying is part of life. We will be with Jesus when we died, and it is good. All of us who believe in him will see each other again in heaven. Hopefully, by the time mommy goes to heaven, you will have your own children. And you will tell them about Jesus and we all will see each other again."
Kioni: "I don't want to die, I don't want to see Jesus."
Mommy (puzzled): "Why not?"
Kioni: "He has a lot of pokey beard."
Mommy (with a big smile): "I don't know what Jesus looks like exactly, but he might have shaved his beard when we see him in heaven, don't you think it is possible?"
Kioni just laughed and giggled, and said, "Yes, he might have shaved his beard!"
No comments:
Post a Comment