每晚臨睡前我都用普通話唱一些詩歌給她聽,沒想到原來會有挺強副作用的。
我在網上找到了其中幾首我經常唱給她聽的歌,今天中午在電腦上放出來聽,突然間,祺祺一手拿起BaaBaa(每晚與她同睡的羊),一手把墊子拉下來,又把被子從沙發上拖到地上,在地上弄好了一張床,用被子把自己蓋起來。我問她在幹甚麼,她說:「我要休息。」我一頭霧水,因為她年多年就放棄了睡午覺的習慣了。話沒說完,她就把眼睛合起來了。電腦上的歌一放完,她就一下子起來了,又活躍起到處跳來跳去。
嘩!從來沒想過唱普通話詩歌會有這麽大副作用的!
I use Putonghua and sing Kioni Christian songs before she goes to bed every night, never thought it would have pretty strong side effects!
We found some of the songs at You Tube and started playing on the computer this afternoon, all of a sudden, Kioni started to find her BaaBaa (a lamb that she sleeps with), grabbed a pillow off the couch, and dragged a throw blanket to the floor. Then she made a bed on the floor and cover herself up. When asked what she was doing, she said, "I need to rest." Perplexed, since she has stopped napping for over a year now, I asked why she needed to rest. She just smiled and said, "The song." Then she closed her eyes. As soon as the song was over, she was jumping around again.
Wow, never thought the side effect of singing Putonghua songs would be that strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment