Thursday, January 08, 2009

Craft manic

Kioni loves crafts, Grandma is also very good with her hands and very creative also, while mommy can't even cut a straight line! I remember I always got grade C or D when I did craft in primary school.

Here Kioni has pained the wooden pieces and the photo frame. She chose all the colour combination and designed all the patterns. She picked different colour sparkle glues on each piece, she also decided where to put each piece on the photo frame. Inside the photo frame is the number 4, her current age, which she proudly said, "I wrote in block."

Next she punch butterflies out of a butterfly puncher that Grandma gave her for Christmas. She enjoyed making bookmarks for me, bookmarks with butterfly holes.

Guess which wood piece she painted first? Yep, the dinosaur!



The craft apron is hand made by Grandma with love. By the way, all the books you see in the background of this photo are Kioni's.




No comments: