Monday, January 12, 2009

Getting older is a good thing because....

Kioni's words of wisdom on her 5th birthday
"Every day is a good day, getting older is good because when you die, you'll go straight to heaven."

This cake is so big that it could serve 30 people! But she fell in love with this one because of the rainbow.
So I guess we will be eating cakes for a week.
Kioni was in the process of putting candles on the cake, therefore, there were only three on the cake.

Kioni asked for these colourful rubber snakes as her birthday gift, alright,
not my first choice, but she loves them.

We bought a pack of 24 candle, she was looking at the candles and suddenly proclaimed,
"Mom, I can have birthdays until I am 24!"

She asked me on the morning of her 5th birthday, "Am I taller today?"

Next door neighbour Dwyane came over for a short birthday visit, he stuck the balloons on the ceiling!






Kicking balloons with her friends

Sharing birthday cake

Yum!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't remember the time I could enjoy my birthday in such an excitement and joyful spirit.....