Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Baa Baa Hunt



(The tag says:
Harvest Moon TM
Division of Tri Russ International (H.K.) LTD.
5/F, The Gateway, Tower II
25 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui,
Kowloon, Hong Kong)

As a lot of Kioni's fans might know, her best friend is Baa Baa, however, after three years of going all over the place with Kioni, Baa Baa has become quite 'old'. I have been looking for a replacement all over the for a long time, I still cannot find the exact same Baa Baa anywhere.

I am pleading for help. If anyone sees this 2004 product anywhere, please buy it and let me know. I will pay for the lamb and for the postage to be shipped here. By the way, my friends in Hong Kong, if you happens to walk by the company in Tsim Sha Tsui and feel like going there to ask if they still have some old stock of Baa Baa, you are more than welcome to do so. I actually will go there next February when I go back to Hong Kong if I still have to hunt for it.)

I do find a similar one from Russ Berrie and Company , which is also a 2004 product from an online company. Kioni looked at it, and she likes it. She even asked me when will it arrive in Cebu. (We bought several of her things on the internet before, and she knows after you order, you get the merchandise after a while.)

Click to enlargepadRuss Berrie ? - Pascale Lamb ( 2004 )

Russ Berrie ? - Pascale Floppy Beanbag Easter Lamb.

Yr. 2004 Intro / 8.5"

No comments: