I always thought Kioni was an easy child, not only does she do what we ask her to quite easily, she almost does it immediately. But in the recently weeks, I see a little strong-willed child emerging. She often told me she is going to be three and she is "really big". This thought of being really big has caused her to refused to do some things we have asked her to do and disobey us in various situations.I am not surprised though that she is this way, if you remotely know Dan and I, you will know both of us are not easy to deal with either, we might be the most strong-headed people you have met. What goes around comes around, just have to find a way to deal with it.
However difficult it might be, this is the easiest time, I can't imagine when she is 16 and has the same kind of attitude. Right now, I can say I am your mother and you listen, if worse comes to worse, pick her up and transport her to wherever I want her to go. But at 16, things will be a whole lot different. Hopefully, by doing what we do now, we won't have too much of a problem when she is 16.
1 comment:
Yes, she is a strong-willed child, but a very beautiful one.
Grandma
Post a Comment